THREE UNIQUE SHAPES
GAPR™ introduces a new category of golf club, designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (GAPR™ HI, MID, and LO), you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game.
Each GAPR™ club benefits from TaylorMade’s revolutionary SpeedFoam™technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel—delivering performance unlike any other utility club.
Our easily adjustable Loft Sleeve™ provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR™ distance. Use the Loft Sleeve™ to dial in your yardage and/or make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
Speed Pocket™ technology in each GAPR™ model produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
WHICH GAPR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, “players” profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
KBS HYBRID SHAFT
|FLEX||WEIGHT||TORQUE||TIP SIZE||LAUNCH ANGLE||SPIN|
GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET
|TOUR VELVET||BLACK/TEAL||STANDARD||52G||.580||TEXTURED||GOLF PRIDE|