The Srixon Z-Star XV Pure White golf ball will give you the premium levels of performance that are expected from a Z-Star golf ball but the XV model will return less spin off the driver and therefore help create longer more penetrating ball flights.
Srixon have used SpinSkin, Speed Dimple and Energetic Gradient Growth Core technology to produce tour levels of spin, control and incredible distance from a multi-layer golf ball.
The Srixon Z-Star XV Pure White golf ball gives a slightly harder feel off the face than the Z-Star Pure White golf ball but that firmer feel does not mean you sacrifice any feel or control on your short game.
According to Srixon the Z-Star XV Pure White will perform better for golfers who are able to generate swing speeds of 100mph and over.
- SpinSkin Technology – Improves your approach and greenside control by increasing the golf ball to club surface by 20%
- Speed Dimple Technology – The new 324 dimple pattern reduces drag and increases the ball speed for distance gain and a more stable flight when the wind is blowing
- Energetic Gradient Growth Core – The new larger hotter core helps produce a higher launch lower spinning flight of the tee for incredible distance
- 3-Piece Multi-Layer Construction
- Firmer Feeling Z-Star Golf Ball