TaylorMade SLDR Irons
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The TaylorMade SLDR Iron is technology you can see and performance you can feel.
The set includes irons 5-SW with regular steel shaft.
The TaylorMade SLDR Iron is technology you can see and performance you can feel. It is ideal for players who want the eye-appeal and responsiveness of a classically-shaped iron head, as well as modern performance technologies that promotes higher and longer shots with added forgiveness. The SLDR’s simple, triangular shape is not too big and features a thin top line, thin sole, and handsome chrome finish. Its new, ThruSlot Speed Pocket helps you launch the ball with more speed and on a higher launch angle than you can with a typical player’s iron, and the high flight promotes a steep descent angle for quick stops on the green. Thanks to careful calibration of the Speed Pocket’s geometry and an discreetly positioned badge on the back that absorbs unwanted vibration, this iron feels and sounds fantastic, too. Any player who loves the look and performance of a classic player’s iron will love the new SLDR iron and its extraordinary beauty and distance-enhancing performance.
- New and improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot
- Technology promotes fast speed and high launch across the face
- Modern-classic shape, slim top line, and thin sole for superb look and playability
- Complex vibration-dampening system delivers Tour-caliber sound and feel
- Consistent gapping and precise distance control throughout the set
- SLDR shaft designed by Fujikura to promote high launch and spin control
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip