TaylorMade SLDR 460cc Driver
The reputation of the new TaylorMade SLDR driver is so impressive that most of their touring staff have already swapped out their RBZ Stage 2 and R1 Driver model and put this club straight in to play.
TaylorMade SLDR driver is being marketed as their longest driver yet. The designers of TaylorMade SLDR 460cc driver have managed to give golfers incredible ball speeds, a higher launch angle and a lower spin rate.
As well as moving the centre of gravity (CoG) further towards the face of the SLDR driver they have totally redesigned the way the clubs in adjustable. TaylorMade’s new sliding weight track allows golfers a maximum of 21 positions between fade and draw. And the bonus is that it is a simple undoing a screw, sliding the weight port and tightening the screw and off you go.
The SLDR driver also includes TaylorMade’s Loft Sleeve so you can adjust the loft of the driver up to 1.5 degrees up or down.
Also, a lot of thought has gone in top the design on the top of the golf club. TaylorMade have introduced the Silver Button-Back crown marking that allow for an easier clubface alignment.
Together these technologies allow you to tune the driver to your exact specifications, desired flight and shape.
- SLDR Weight Track – Allows up to 21 different positions to dial in your desired shape
- Loft Sleeve – Allows you to adjust the loft by 1.5 degrees up or down for your desired flight
- Forward CoG – Helps create a Higher Launch Angle and faster ball speeds
- Lightweight Fujikura Speeder 57 Shaft – Helps create a faster club head speed
- Silver Button Back – Crown markings for easy alignment
*Driver claim based on robot testing of 9.5 drivers in neutral setting at approximately 150 mph ball speed.
“My first swing with it was Monday at the Open Championship. The look, sound and distance were incredible. I’ve never put a new driver in my bag so fast, and never at a major.” – Dustin Johnson
- Longest TaylorMade driver ever
- Low-and-forward CG promotes high launch, fast speed and low spin for huge distance
- Easy and intuitive SLDR movable weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- Increase or reduce the loft 1.5° with 12-position loft-sleeve
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown