TaylorMade RSi2 Wedge
The TaylorMade RSi 2 steel shafted wedge is available in two lofts that will add greater distance control to your short game.
The RSi 2 steel shaft wedge is a traditional size wedge that have been made using 1025 carbon steel to give you the best possible feel and precision shot making.
TaylorMade have designed the RSi 2 steel shafted wedges to be extremely easy and forgiving to use because the sole design offers great versatility as well as workability for the better golfer.
TaylorMade have fitted the RSi 2 steel shaft wedge with the KSB Tour 105 shaft that comes in the set of irons as standard. The KBS Tour 105 steel shaft is a lightweight tour calibre steel shaft that offer stability, greater ball speed and accuracy and this is exactly what the better golfer desires in their wedges.
- Revolutionary Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provides more uniform flexion across the face that protects ball speed and generates more distance on off-center hits toward the heel & toe
- Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed
- Progressive Multi-Material Construction:
- LONG IRONS: Tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ballspeed
- MID IRONS: High-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency
- SHORT IRONS: Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control
- WEDGES: Fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision
- Exclusive KBS Tour 105 Shaft provides tour-caliber performance at a lighter weight for optimum blend of speed, stability and accuracy
|STEEL IRONS SPECS
|KBS TOUR 105||S||.370″||.600″||105G||Mid|
|KBS TOUR 105||R||.370″||.600″||100G||Mid|