TaylorMade RSi2 Irons
The TaylorMade RSi 2 Steel Irons are aimed at golfers looking for the ultimate in progressive sets that will provide the necessary ease of use and versatility in the long irons and the distance control, accuracy and feel to attack those pins in the short irons.
TaylorMade have engineered the RSi 2 Steel Irons to features their new Face Slot technology in the long to mid irons (3-8), face slot helps golfers of all abilities get a more consistent faster ball speed on all kinds of shots including mishits. Face Slot technology has been introduced because according to TaylorMades research 76% of golfers shots are not from the centre of the clubface and mishits happen. By combining Face Slot and the redesigned Speed Pocket that now incorporated ThruShot TaylorMade have made their most forgiving distance long to mid irons ever.
The TaylorMade RSi 2 Steel Irons go from a ultra thin face long to mid irons into a super soft carbon forged face insert on the shorter irons to give you the best distance control, feel, workability and performance to allow you to start attacking pins from all kinds of lies.
To continue the premium feel to the TaylorMade RSi 2 Iron TaylorMade have fitted the exclusive KBS TOur 105 steel shaft to the RSi 2 as standard. The KSB Tour 105 will provide you with the calibre of performance in a lighter shaft that is needed to give you the best blend of speed, stability and accuracy to improve your golf.
In our opinion the TaylorMade RSi 2 steel shaft iron give you the best of everything that will allow you to perform at the levels needed to improve those scores, it is a stunning iron to look at when it is behind the ball and gives you the confidence that you are going to be able to pull off those shots you dreaded before.
- Revolutionary Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provides more uniform flexion across the face that protects ball speed and generates more distance on off-center hits toward the heel & toe
- Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed
- Progressive Multi-Material Construction:
- LONG IRONS: Tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ball speed
- MID IRONS: High-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency
- SHORT IRONS: Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control
- WEDGES: Fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision
- Exclusive KBS Tour 105 Shaft provides tour-caliber performance at a lighter weight for optimum blend of speed, stability and accuracy
|STEEL IRONS SPECS
|KBS TOUR 105||S||.370″||.600″||105G||Mid|
|KBS TOUR 105||R||.370″||.600″||100G||Mid|