TaylorMade RSi1 Graph
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The TaylorMade RSi 1 Graphite Irons are a high speed game improver that utilises TaylorMade new Face Slot technology.
TaylorMade have engineered the Face Slot technology to give the face a more consistent flex so that you get a better quality of strike whether it is on or off centre. According to TaylorMade 76% of all golf shots are mis-hits, there tagline for the TaylorMade RSi 1 graphite irons is mishits happen and by coming new and previous technologies TaylorMade have been able to produced the most forgiving distance iron ever.
The new Face Slot technology features in the long to mid irons (3 – 8) to help you get a more consistent ball speed and more forgiveness across the whole face, the Speed Pocket technology has been tweaked to include the new ThruShot technology and features in the long to mid irons (3-7) to increase the sweet spot on the irons. As well as all of this the TaylorMade RSi 1 Graphite Iron has the thinnest face that TaylorMade have ever produced, this creates the outrageous ball speeds that gives this club the distances that tour pros and amateurs desire.
The TaylorMade RSi 1 Irons are fitting with the TaylorMade REAX graphite shafts, the REAX shafts are a lightweight options that will help you create a faster clubhead speed and give you a higher launch for better distances.
IN our opinion the TaylorMade RSi 1 Graphite irons are an ideal game improver set or for a golf that is looking for a higher ball flight and better distance and accuracy control on mishits. They also look great at set up behind the golf ball and do not look to chunky as some game improvement irons do.
- NEW Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provide uniform flexion across the face protecting ball speed and generating more consistent distance on off-center hits.
- Improved Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron: Provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed on all shots.
- Advanced Face Designour thinnest face, deep undercut and Inverted Cone Technology combined promote maximum face speed and consistency.
- Improved sound and feel through advanced construction & multiple dampening systems.
- New Reax 90 steel shaft from True Temper helps to optimize ball flight for ultimate distance and performance.
|GRAPHITE IRONS SPECS