TaylorMade Aeroburner Irons
The TaylorMade AeroBurner irons are a game improver golf club that will provide you with necessary distance, forgiveness, high launch and control that you need to get your irons closer to the flags.
TaylorMade have designed the AeroBurner steel shafted iron with a high MOI, this means that the head will remain incredibly stable at impact for better more consistent shots across the whole face.
TaylorMade have made the faces of the AeroBurner hot so that they will give you distance like you have never seen. They have done this by using a combination of Speed Pocket technology and incredibly thin faces.
A combination of Speed Pocket, thin face and a low centre of gravity will increase the overall performance of the golf club both in terms of distance and accuracy.
A longer blade length has been used in the AeroBurner as well as more offset and a thicker top line to give you the confidence to attack those pins.
TaylorMade have used a REAX high launch steel shaft in this set of irons to really help you get the most distance and accuracy control from the club head from all kinds of lies that you find on the golf course.
- New performance package – unsurpassed playability meets explosive distance
- Up-to-the-limit COR face design maximizes ball speed
- Low CG generates high launch and great feel
- High-MOI head design provides forgiveness and stability
- Optimized loft and CG placement for consistent, powerful shot-making
- Speed Pocket configured for higher launch and more ball speed on low-face mis-hits
- Longer blade length, more offset and thicker top line gives the golfer maximum confidence at address
- Dark, matte head finish for reduced glare and sleek look
- REAX 88 High Launch steel shafts engineered with low kick point for higher ball flight and more distance