Ecco M Biom H4 BOA
AN EVOLUTION IN MOTION
Walk more naturally from tee to green, and experience advanced motion control throughout your swing, in the ECCO BIOM H4, an evolution in the brand’s BIOM HYBRID performance series. The new BIOM® 2.0 last offers a modern, updated look and feel with the same, reliable BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology, which enables the foot to move naturally, close to the ground, forming like a second skin around the foot. Swing your club with confidence, thanks to the pioneering new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole with its three zones providing stability, durability and rotational support.
The TPU element on the side of the ECCO BIOM H4 wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, boosting stability while adding to the contemporary, premium design, with colour pops in some styles for a vibrant aesthetic. The upper is crafted from premium ECCO Leather from the brand’s own innovative tanneries that helps to withstand wind and water. With GORE-TEX technology ensuring 100% waterproof protection and high breathability, the ECCO BIOM H4 keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Natural motion, stability and control with BIOM® 2.0 technology that offers low-to-the-ground stability, anatomical support and a glove-like fit
- The innovative new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different zones for stability, durability and rotational support throughout the swing
- TPU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing 360° stability while elevating the modern, premium design
- 100% waterproof and breathable via GORE-TEX technology
- Strong ECCO performance leather form our own tanneries